Hi,
I'm busking (making money by riding my unicycle)
Im busking on
16th April
18th April
20th April
23rd April
26th April
I'm saving up for a Nimbus Trials ISIS 20" which is 340$ (AUS) + $27.50
postage = 367$ + KH moments $130 = $497. and maybe kh leg armour
depends on how much money i make so 497$ + $110 =607$ all AUS money.
Ive already got about 100$
Mums puting 200$ towards it
thats 300$...
I want to make 40$ out of the 5 days so thats 200$ + 300= 500$= enuff
for the unicycle + moments.
If i make 50$ a day thats 550$ all up.
If i make 60$ per day thats 600$ all up so bout enuff for uni, moments
and leg armour.
Ill be riding my giraffe and riding backwards, doing a bunnyhops,
idiling and a bit of 1 foot. I also juggle on it. I usually make 70$
but thats usually if i busk for 2-3 hrs for one day but since im
busking 5 day si reckon for some reason i mite get less but im pretty
sure ill make 40$ minimum.
Ill let you know how much i make each day for the nxt week 😄
--
Unisykolist
Sticky Tape fixes EVERYTHING 😄
Street & Trials }-360-unispin-'O,
Nimbus Trials 20" ISIS
I juggle 3 balls and do lots of tricks. I also juggle 4 for 10 secs and
learning to juggle 5!
BLUE CAP
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unisykolist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16930
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69232
Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com