Peter@vecchios said:2006 saw a really nice hub selection from Campagnolo. Minor differences of Record thru Centaur, all with nice design and aluminum axles. Enter 2007 and Record only with aluminum axles(AND 32 and 36h only-gone 28h), Chorus gone, Centaur now a relabeled veloce hub(nice hub but old design). Campagnolo wants you to buy their wheels, not hubs.
So, believe it. Campagnolo is reducing their hub offerings in a big way which is disappointing to this wheel builder. For the OP...If you are a pretty light rider in terms of technique-Velocity Aeroheads(OC rear), 14/15 spokes laced 3 cross rear and Revolution spokes front, laced 3 cross, assuming it's 32h.
Okay -- thanks for the clarification. I've made a mental note for my future reference ...
But, most of the hubs that I've bought in the past half-dozen years have been either Shimano or Hugi (and, of course, DT hubs can be spec'd with Campy-compatible freehubs), so, I guess I can't express the same level of disappointment OTHER THAN for lack of choice in the future.