General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

betty crocker bake and fill

Started by yodels · · Last activity · 7 posts · 457 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
18 February 2005
Last activity
21 February 2005
Original author
yodels
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
457
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Ok, I admit I'm a sucker for silly kitchen tools BUT has anyone
    actually used this product? Was it cool beyond belief or a sad
    disappointment? It looks so fun but I vowed to be more careful in my
    purchases this year so I ask you guys! Thanks

  2. In article <[email hidden]>,

    yodels said:

    Ok, I admit I'm a sucker for silly kitchen tools BUT has anyone
    actually used this product? Was it cool beyond belief or a sad
    disappointment? It looks so fun but I vowed to be more careful in my
    purchases this year so I ask you guys! Thanks

    Errm, what is it?
    --
    -Barb
    <www.jamlady.eboard.com>; Sam pics added 2-7-05
    "I got the motive, which is money; and the body, which is dead!" - Rod
    Steiger as Sheriff Gillespie, "In the Heat of the Night," 1967.

  3. "Melba's Jammin'" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    yodels said:

    Ok, I admit I'm a sucker for silly kitchen tools BUT has anyone
    actually used this product? Was it cool beyond belief or a sad
    disappointment? It looks so fun but I vowed to be more careful in my
    purchases this year so I ask you guys! Thanks

    Errm, what is it?

    A deep cake pan that comes with an insert that leaves a deep depression in
    the baked cake. Said depression can be filled with your choice of filling.
    I sometimes make a tube cake which I then hollow to fill with chocolate
    mousse. This would make it much easier and more even. But since I only
    make that on elder son's birthday, it's not worth buying a pan for. I'll
    keep using my tube pan.

    Gabby

  4. Melba's Jammin said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    yodels said:

    Ok, I admit I'm a sucker for silly kitchen tools BUT has anyone
    actually used this product? Was it cool beyond belief or a sad
    disappointment? It looks so fun but I vowed to be more careful in my
    purchases this year so I ask you guys! Thanks

    Errm, what is it?

    If "yodels" didn't refer to "kitchen tools" one could even assume that she
    is discussing an erotic toy!

    --
    Best
    Greg

  5. I'm intrigued by this, too. Can anyone shed any light on it?

    "Gregory Morrow"
    <[email hidden]> wrote in
    message news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Melba's Jammin said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    yodels said:

    Ok, I admit I'm a sucker for silly kitchen tools BUT has anyone
    actually used this product? Was it cool beyond belief or a sad
    disappointment? It looks so fun but I vowed to be more careful in my
    purchases this year so I ask you guys! Thanks

    Errm, what is it?

    If "yodels" didn't refer to "kitchen tools" one could even assume that she
    is discussing an erotic toy!

    --
    Best
    Greg

  6. Melba's Jammin said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    yodels said:

    Ok, I admit I'm a sucker for silly kitchen tools BUT has anyone
    actually used this product? Was it cool beyond belief or a sad
    disappointment? It looks so fun but I vowed to be more careful in my
    purchases this year so I ask you guys! Thanks

    Errm, what is it?

    http://www.bakenfill.com/?source=NATEX

    Probably fun if you bake lots of cakes and have plenty of room for
    storing stuff.
    --
    Susan N.

    "Moral indignation is in most cases two percent moral, 48 percent indignation, and 50 percent envy."
    Vittorio De Sica, Italian movie director (1901-1974)

  7. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Quoted message said:
    Melba's Jammin said:
    yodels said:

    Ok, I admit I'm a sucker for silly kitchen tools BUT has anyone
    actually used this product? Was it cool beyond belief or a sad

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Errm, what is it?

    http://www.bakenfill.com/?source=NATEX

    Thanks, Susan. Looks like a nightmare to me. :-)
    --
    -Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Sam pics added 2-7-05.
    "I read recipes the way I read science fiction: I get to the end and
    say,'Well, that's not going to happen.'" - Comedian Rita Rudner,
    performance at New York, New York, January 10, 2005.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.