General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Best Zep song

Started by Jim · · Last activity · 19 posts · 529 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
8 May 2005
Last activity
9 May 2005
Original author
Jim
Posts
19
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
529
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–19 of 19
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Ive thought long and hard..its tough to single out ONE.
    The thing about Zep was every song was great...but if I had to pick ONE.
    Dammit..its hard..Stairway for sure..But lesser known songs..I would pick
    "No Quarter"

    Jim

  2. "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Ive thought long and hard..its tough to single out ONE.
    The thing about Zep was every song was great...but if I had to pick ONE.
    Dammit..its hard..Stairway for sure..But lesser known songs..I would pick
    "No Quarter"

    Jim


    Ive gotta go with led zep 4 and Black Dog, or maybe houses of the holy and
    Trampled Under Foot
    so many outstanding tunes...don't hear this type anymore....

  3. "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    Ive thought long and hard..its tough

    I bet.

    David

  4. "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    Ive thought long and hard..its tough

    I bet.

    David

  5. "David Cohen" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    Ive thought long and hard..its tough

    I bet.

    David

    Whats your fav Zep tune David? Or will you respond with a witty comment?

    Jim

  6. "David Cohen" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    Ive thought long and hard..its tough

    I bet.

    David

    Oh ya..its important that I tell you David that I feel you are a very bad
    man and In think your wife left you because you are that bad small penis
    republican "Man"

    Jim

  7. "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    "David Cohen" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    Ive thought long and hard..its tough

    I bet.

    Quoted message said:

    Whats your fav Zep tune David? Or will you respond with a witty comment?

    You only love me for my witty comments.

    David

  8. "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    "David Cohen" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    Ive thought long and hard..its tough

    I bet.

    Quoted message said:

    Oh ya..its important that I tell you David that I feel you are a very bad
    man and In think your wife left you because you are that bad small penis
    republican "Man"

    I thought it was all the moaning "Oohhh, Ann Coulter!!"

    David

  9. "David Cohen" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    "David Cohen" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote
    > Ive thought long and hard..its tough

    I bet.

    Quoted message said:

    Whats your fav Zep tune David? Or will you respond with a witty comment?

    You only love me for my witty comments.

    David

    Stop making me like you...I do like you David.

    Jim

  10. "David Cohen" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    "David Cohen" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote
    > Ive thought long and hard..its tough

    I bet.

    Quoted message said:

    Oh ya..its important that I tell you David that I feel you are a very bad
    man and In think your wife left you because you are that bad small penis
    republican "Man"

    I thought it was all the moaning "Oohhh, Ann Coulter!!"

    David

    You darn righties will have your comupstanst...darn..that isnt a word

    Jim

  11. "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    "David Cohen" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    "David Cohen" <[email hidden]> wrote
    > "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote
    >> Ive thought long and hard..its tough
    >
    > I bet.

    Quoted message said:

    Oh ya..its important that I tell you David that I feel you are a very
    bad man and In think your wife left you because you are that bad small
    penis republican "Man"

    I thought it was all the moaning "Oohhh, Ann Coulter!!"

    You darn righties will have your comupstanst...darn..that isnt a word

    That isn't likely anytime soon, either.

    David

  12. "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    "David Cohen" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    "David Cohen" <[email hidden]> wrote
    > "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote
    >> Ive thought long and hard..its tough
    >
    > I bet.

    Quoted message said:

    Whats your fav Zep tune David? Or will you respond with a witty comment?

    You only love me for my witty comments.

    Quoted message said:

    Stop making me like you...I do like you David.

    I'm masturbating to a photoshopped image of a naked Ann Coulter fondling a
    big gun under a Bush/Cheney 2004 banner.

    David

  13. "David Cohen" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    "David Cohen" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote
    > "David Cohen" <[email hidden]> wrote
    >> "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote
    >>> Ive thought long and hard..its tough
    >>
    >> I bet.

    > Oh ya..its important that I tell you David that I feel you are a very
    > bad man and In think your wife left you because you are that bad small
    > penis republican "Man"

    I thought it was all the moaning "Oohhh, Ann Coulter!!"

    You darn righties will have your comupstanst...darn..that isnt a word

    That isn't likely anytime soon, either.

    David


    LOL..literally

    Jim

  14. "David Cohen" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    "David Cohen" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote
    > "David Cohen" <[email hidden]> wrote
    >> "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote
    >>> Ive thought long and hard..its tough
    >>
    >> I bet.

    > Whats your fav Zep tune David? Or will you respond with a witty
    > comment?

    You only love me for my witty comments.

    Quoted message said:

    Stop making me like you...I do like you David.

    I'm masturbating to a photoshopped image of a naked Ann Coulter fondling a
    big gun under a Bush/Cheney 2004 banner.

    David

    I actually want to have liberal sex with Ann..it really makes me horny..I am
    so anti her...but I see great sex.. I want her to love a liberal...And
    Beleive it..I will show her the love of a Democrat.

    Jim

  15. Jim said:
    David Cohen said:

    "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    "David Cohen" <[email hidden]> wrote
    > "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote
    >> Ive thought long and hard..its tough
    >
    > I bet.

    Quoted message said:

    Oh ya..its important that I tell you David that I feel you are a very bad
    man and In think your wife left you because you are that bad small penis
    republican "Man"

    I thought it was all the moaning "Oohhh, Ann Coulter!!"

    You darn righties will have your comupstanst...darn..that isnt a word

    Slow down on the bong hits, Jim.
    --

    JMW
    http://www.rustyiron.net

  16. "John Hanson" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    On Sun, 8 May 2005 22:50:20 -0400, "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote
    in misc.fitness.weights:

    Quoted message said:


    "David Cohen" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote
    > "David Cohen" <[email hidden]> wrote
    >> "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote
    >>> "David Cohen" <[email hidden]> wrote
    >>>> "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote
    >>>>> Ive thought long and hard..its tough
    >>>>
    >>>> I bet.
    >>
    >>> Whats your fav Zep tune David? Or will you respond with a witty
    >>> comment?
    >>
    >> You only love me for my witty comments.

    > Stop making me like you...I do like you David.

    I'm masturbating to a photoshopped image of a naked Ann Coulter fondling
    a
    big gun under a Bush/Cheney 2004 banner.

    David

    I actually want to have liberal sex with Ann..it really makes me horny..I
    am
    so anti her...but I see great sex.. I want her to love a liberal...And
    Beleive it..I will show her the love of a Democrat.


    Come on now. Deep down, every Democrat hates them self and because of
    that, they are very bad at loving others.

    I dont beleive that at all John..I am very proud to be a Democrat.

    Jim

  17. On Sun, 8 May 2005 22:50:20 -0400, "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote
    in misc.fitness.weights:

    Quoted message said:


    "David Cohen" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    "David Cohen" <[email hidden]> wrote
    > "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote
    >> "David Cohen" <[email hidden]> wrote
    >>> "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote
    >>>> Ive thought long and hard..its tough
    >>>
    >>> I bet.
    >
    >> Whats your fav Zep tune David? Or will you respond with a witty
    >> comment?
    >
    > You only love me for my witty comments.

    Quoted message said:

    Stop making me like you...I do like you David.

    I'm masturbating to a photoshopped image of a naked Ann Coulter fondling a
    big gun under a Bush/Cheney 2004 banner.

    David

    I actually want to have liberal sex with Ann..it really makes me horny..I am
    so anti her...but I see great sex.. I want her to love a liberal...And
    Beleive it..I will show her the love of a Democrat.


    Come on now. Deep down, every Democrat hates them self and because of
    that, they are very bad at loving others.

  18. On Sun, 8 May 2005 23:32:40 -0400, "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote
    in misc.fitness.weights:

    Quoted message said:


    "John Hanson" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    On Sun, 8 May 2005 22:50:20 -0400, "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote
    in misc.fitness.weights:

    Quoted message said:


    "David Cohen" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...
    >
    > "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote
    >> "David Cohen" <[email hidden]> wrote
    >>> "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote
    >>>> "David Cohen" <[email hidden]> wrote
    >>>>> "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote
    >>>>>> Ive thought long and hard..its tough
    >>>>>
    >>>>> I bet.
    >>>
    >>>> Whats your fav Zep tune David? Or will you respond with a witty
    >>>> comment?
    >>>
    >>> You only love me for my witty comments.
    >
    >> Stop making me like you...I do like you David.
    >
    > I'm masturbating to a photoshopped image of a naked Ann Coulter fondling
    > a
    > big gun under a Bush/Cheney 2004 banner.
    >
    > David
    >
    >

    I actually want to have liberal sex with Ann..it really makes me horny..I
    am
    so anti her...but I see great sex.. I want her to love a liberal...And
    Beleive it..I will show her the love of a Democrat.


    Come on now. Deep down, every Democrat hates them self and because of
    that, they are very bad at loving others.

    I dont beleive that at all John..I am very proud to be a Democrat.


    Being proud of being a Democrat doesn't mean that you don't feel
    yourself a total loser deep down.

  19. THEY SUCK! S-U-C-K SUCK!!!!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.