rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Best Way to Crank flip

Started by DanDan · · Last activity · 6 posts · 390 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
3 March 2006
Last activity
3 March 2006
Original author
DanDan
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
390
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm looking for a way to learn to crank flip. so if people could post
    ways to learn or learning progressions that would be so awesome.

    -Dan

    --
    DanDan

    [insert witty signature here]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DanDan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9778
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47404

  2. Were gonna need a crankflip forum! :p

    --
    president_luke
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    president_luke's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11036
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47404

  3. Ok, Jeff (skate4flip) and I have made a very detailed guide on how to
    crankflip:

    Spencer[8:52 PM]: step 1: ride
    Spencer [8:52 PM]: step 2: crankflip
    Spencer [8:52 PM]: step 3: land
    Jeff [8:52 PM]: step 4: repeat
    Spencer [8:53 PM]: step 5: varial flip down a 5 set
    Jeff[8:53 PM]: step 6: nut yourself really hard
    Spencer [8:53 PM]: step 7: repeat
    Jeff [8:53 PM]: step 8: create another crankflip thread on your
    experiences in learning crankflips
    Spencer [8:54 PM]: step 9: create another crankflip poll asking who
    has tips
    Spencer[8:54 PM]: step 10: repeat step 8 and 9

    --
    litldude2

    Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
    Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
    _____________________________

    chosen said:

    wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    litldude2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6134
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47404

  4. I will land one tonight becuase of that advice

    Mike

    --
    swarbrim

    😄 add me at [email hidden]

    "I know how you feel. I live in England, and I was given a raincoat for
    Christmas three years ago, and I still haven't had chance to use it. "
    -- Mike Fule
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    swarbrim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47404

  5. you wish mike hahahahaha lol I still haven't landed one where I take
    both my feet off but shaun said it was still a crankflip so I am happy
    for now

    --
    Lucas1wheel
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lucas1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11476
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47404

  6. go out and practice

    --
    cruisecontrol
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    cruisecontrol's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10970
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47404

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.