Hello guys,
wondering if you can help me. I am bidding for a set of wheels on ebay and am wondering the best value freight from the U.S to Australia and approximate cost. Anybody been through this experience?
Thanks for any replies.
Mick.
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Cycling Equipment · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Hello guys,
wondering if you can help me. I am bidding for a set of wheels on ebay and am wondering the best value freight from the U.S to Australia and approximate cost. Anybody been through this experience?
Thanks for any replies.
Mick.
CAD2 said:Hello guys,
wondering if you can help me. I am bidding for a set of wheels on ebay and am wondering the best value freight from the U.S to Australia and approximate cost. Anybody been through this experience?
Thanks for any replies.
Mick.
I have sent a few frames 'down under'(same size box as 2 wheels in a rame box) and used USPS..about $90USD. Way cheaper than FedEx/UPS/DHL. Just make sure they are under the 108 inch maximum. Height+length+girth.
see USPS.com for guidelines and how to measure.
UPS would be $185 USD aprox
youhaditcoming said:UPS would be $185 USD aprox
UPS or USPS?
davedbk said:UPS or USPS?
UPS(NOT USPS, US Postal Service), FedEx, DHL are all lots more expensive than the postal service. 2-3 times as much.
UPS, check the third table (oversized package) on this link:
excelsports.cominfo.aspOpen ↗
I bought once a frameset from them and it arrived ok here to South America. But you will have to pay for customs i guess (and not very cheap...)
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.