Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Best triathlon saddle with aero bars????????

Started by dillsley · · Last activity · 3 posts · 2,144 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
13 August 2005
Last activity
22 August 2005
Original author
dillsley
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,144
Views / 30 days
1

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Looking for a new saddle now that I'm doing longer tri's. Any suggestion and help would be appreciated.

  2. Here is one vote for the Fizik Arione TRI, I have mine on my road bike and it is great. Saddle fit is totally personal, hopefully you can try before you buy.

  3. dillsley said:

    Looking for a new saddle now that I'm doing longer tri's. Any suggestion and help would be appreciated.


    I have spent thousands on saddles and this is the bestso far:

    cadencecycle.compd blackwell cut.cfm

    It took me a few rides to break it in, but it's got a great ride!

    Enjoy.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.