Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Best cycling videos from 2015

Started by steve · · Last activity · 9 posts · 6,761 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
1 January 2016
Last activity
17 April 2018
Original author
steve
Posts
9
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
6,761
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–9 of 9
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. This list is a start, please add to it 😎

    A clown takes a pratfall

    Sagan’s descent from the Col de Manse

    Nibali disqualified caught cheating

    Geraint Thomas blown off bike


  2. There were so many good MTB video's out this year too!
    For the roadies on here, I HIGHLY suggest you check out ANY of the "Road Bike Party" edits.
    Crazy stuff.
    For those on here that know me, you know I promote Chris Akrigg alot.
    Well he just put out this new edit, it's pretty amazing what he can do just on the way to the pub.
    It won't let me embed this link, but you guys gotta see this.
    http://www.pinkbike.com/news/chris-akrigg-a-winter-hard-tail-video-2015.html

  3. Thanks for the video. I watched every video and I must say, I like them. Thanks for posting.

  4. Not sure if this qualifies as a traditional cycling video, but this guy is pretty awesome. I first saw this posted on Deadspin a while ago. I really like the song they use on top of it.

  5. Some good videos guys lol! Keep them going!

  6. Wow! All the videos were fantastic. Loved all of them. Thanks for sharing with us. This could be really fun for new members.🙂

  7. Neat videos. Only an observation. The first video cannot be played outside of youtube so putting the embedded video here defeats the purpose.

  8. flashlight holder

  9. These are great videos. Very interesting. Sometimes I go to Youtube to watch some videos like this. It's a nice way of passing time.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.