Thread navigation
Jump through the discussion
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Cycling Equipment
- Published
- 18 May 2010
- Last activity
- 19 May 2010
- Original author
- JTE83
- Posts
- 6
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 1,056
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
Original postJTE83
Archived post
#1
Watch my Youtube video in 720p HD Full Screen to check out Best Buy's Electric Bikes!
[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]EP85i91xF0o[/MEDIA]]YouTube - Best Buy Electric Bikes[/ame]
I would not buy a single one of them as their top speed is limited to 20 mph. If I had a power assisted bike I'd like to do 35 mph!
-
#2
The E-Rocket will do better than 50mph. You can get one for a mere 40-50 thousand dollars.
-
#3
Hm, I think I'll stick with pedaling 🙂
-
#4
I have a feeling these things will hurt us real cyclists more than help us. These things will appeal to the type of people who will make us look bad.
-
#5
At what point is a bike not a bike
-
#6
joblue said:At what point is a bike not a bike
When you can get up a hill without pedaling.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users
·
0 guests
·0 bots
·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.