Road Cycling · Public discussion

Benjamin Weiner is out of touch

Started by crit pro · · Last activity · 16 posts · 645 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
6 September 2004
Last activity
8 September 2004
Original author
crit pro
Posts
16
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
645
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–16 of 16
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Benjamin

    I fly into to large US cities every weekend for a 2 hour cash fest.

    These events are the jewels of celebrations, lined with very large
    crowds.

    I highly doubt that more than 15% of the Vuelta guys are provided
    with Health Insurance. Unless it's like Canada. The Teams certainly
    don't pay. (I know)

    We made enough fricking CASH this summer that I buy my own band-aids.

    I haven't lined up at 7am since I sucked my moma's [censored]. The days are
    full of races, and mine is always the MAIN EVENT.

    And like the poster replied, we'd like to see Kelme drop in the US
    Monkey-Crit scene. It would be quite humorous. Watts win over here,
    nipplehead.

    crit pro

  2. On 09/05/2004 11:43 PM, in article
    [email hidden], "crit pro"

    Quoted message said:

    I haven't lined up at 7am since I sucked my moma's [censored]. The days are
    full of races, and mine is always the MAIN EVENT.

    Hey critter-[censored] ... When was the last time you actually won a race?

    --
    Steven L. Sheffield
    stevens at veloworks dot com
    veloworks at worldnet dot ay tea tee dot net
    bellum pax est libertas servitus est ignoratio vis est
    ess ay ell tea ell ay kay ee sea eye tee why you ti ay aitch
    aitch tee tea pea colon [for word] slash [four ward] slash double-you
    double-yew double-ewe dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash

  3. crit pro said:
    Quoted message said:

    These events are the jewels of celebrations

    this sounds like how i would describe the results of a particularly
    strenuous visit to the bathroom.

    heather

  4. h squared said:


    crit pro said:
    Quoted message said:

    These events are the jewels of celebrations

    this sounds like how i would describe the results of a particularly
    strenuous visit to the bathroom.

    heather

    POTM!

  5. "crit pro" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Benjamin

    I fly into to large US cities every weekend for a 2 hour cash fest.

    These events are the jewels of celebrations, lined with very large
    crowds.

    I highly doubt that more than 15% of the Vuelta guys are provided
    with Health Insurance. Unless it's like Canada. The Teams certainly
    don't pay. (I know)

    We made enough fricking CASH this summer that I buy my own band-aids.

    I haven't lined up at 7am since I sucked my moma's [censored]. The days are
    full of races, and mine is always the MAIN EVENT.

    And like the poster replied, we'd like to see Kelme drop in the US
    Monkey-Crit scene. It would be quite humorous. Watts win over here,
    nipplehead.

    crit pro

    Sounds like you are trying to clean it up a tat. I could be wrong but you
    might be on the right road. Try to limit the the posts this week so things
    can dry out, kind of stinky around here. Maintain the civility though, that
    will serve you well. Nipplehead is a tradmark that belongs to Dave H. which
    is much like the term dumbass belong to HC, but he's not been active lately
    so we borrowed it for a time.

  6. "Sierraman" <[email hidden]> wrote
    <snip>

    Quoted message said:


    will serve you well. Nipplehead is a tradmark that belongs to Dave H.


    which

    Quoted message said:

    is much like the term dumbass belong to HC, but he's not been active


    lately

    Quoted message said:

    so we borrowed it for a time.

    Damn, if we're making claims for intellectual property, I should *have*
    trademarked the moniker "critter probe" for our friend. I rather liked it
    since it fits on several levels. "critter pork", "critter poke", and
    "critter poo" are also good though. But if there's ever any money to be
    made, let the record show mine was first! Has anyone used "critter puke"
    yet? If not, I want that one too.

    Mark
    (money grubbing american)

  7. "Mark Fennell" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:VZ0%c.86336$4o.18776@fed1read01...

    Quoted message said:

    "Sierraman" <[email hidden]> wrote
    <snip>

    Quoted message said:


    will serve you well. Nipplehead is a tradmark that belongs to Dave H.


    which

    Quoted message said:

    is much like the term dumbass belong to HC, but he's not been active


    lately

    Quoted message said:

    so we borrowed it for a time.

    Damn, if we're making claims for intellectual property, I should *have*
    trademarked the moniker "critter probe" for our friend. I rather liked it
    since it fits on several levels.


    I think I got Pappy. Or was that Albright?

  8. Kyle Legate said:

    I think I got Pappy. Or was that Albright?

    You'd never believe it:
    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=82rgqq%24rvh%241%40samba.rahul.net

  9. "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    On 09/05/2004 11:43 PM, in article
    [email hidden], "crit pro"

    Quoted message said:

    I haven't lined up at 7am since I sucked my moma's [censored]. The days are
    full of races, and mine is always the MAIN EVENT.

    Hey critter-[censored] ... When was the last time you actually won a race?

    Maybe you missed one of his other posts - he said, "Pro's don't wear
    helmets."

    Now can anyone suggest how anyone that has raced in the last three years
    could say something like that?

  10. On 09/06/2004 03:11 PM, in article
    [email hidden], "Tom Kunich"

    Quoted message said:

    "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    On 09/05/2004 11:43 PM, in article
    [email hidden], "crit pro"

    Quoted message said:

    I haven't lined up at 7am since I sucked my moma's [censored]. The days are
    full of races, and mine is always the MAIN EVENT.

    Hey critter-[censored] ... When was the last time you actually won a race?

    Maybe you missed one of his other posts - he said, "Pro's don't wear
    helmets."

    Now can anyone suggest how anyone that has raced in the last three years
    could say something like that?

    Then again, maybe I didn't miss that post, since I responded to it thusly:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:thl1768930825d&dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&c2
    coff=1&safe=off&selm=BD5FB5FB.44C35%25stevens%40veloworks.com

    --
    Steven L. Sheffield
    stevens at veloworks dot com
    veloworks at worldnet dot ay tea tee dot net
    bellum pax est libertas servitus est ignoratio vis est
    ess ay ell tea ell ay kay ee sea eye tee why you ti ay aitch
    aitch tee tea pea colon [for word] slash [four ward] slash double-you
    double-yew double-ewe dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash

  11. Richard Adams said:

    POTM!

    😉
    crit pro was my muse.

    heather

  12. h squared said:
    crit pro said:
    Quoted message said:

    These events are the jewels of celebrations

    this sounds like how i would describe the results of a particularly
    strenuous visit to the bathroom.

    heather

    You're a man's woman, Heather.

    -Gerard

  13. crit pro said:

    Benjamin

    Quoted message said:

    I fly into to large US cities every weekend for a 2 hour cash fest.
    These events are the jewels of celebrations, lined with very large
    crowds.

    Riiight ... large crowds of families of people in the cat 4 field?

    Hey, thanks, I'm finally world famous all over RBR, with my own
    subject line. But now everyone knows that I'm out of touch -
    out of touch with the 12k dream. Oh the shame!

    Quoted message said:

    I highly doubt that more than 15% of the Vuelta guys are provided
    with Health Insurance. Unless it's like Canada. The Teams certainly
    don't pay. (I know)

    It's like Canada. Bottom line is, they get benefits.

    Quoted message said:

    We made enough fricking CASH this summer that I buy my own band-aids.

    LOL. I bet you have more Velo Promo t-shirts than me, too.
    (That's not difficult.) I apologize for ever doubting that you are
    just making this [censored] up. Now I'm sure that you're parodying the
    overserious crit-jockey scene. I'll play along for fun though.

    Quoted message said:

    I haven't lined up at 7am since I sucked my moma's [censored]. The days are
    full of races, and mine is always the MAIN EVENT.

    If you ever did a road race in the US, you'd still be lining up early.
    BTW, do you ever win the MAIN EVENT?

    Quoted message said:

    And like the poster replied, we'd like to see Kelme drop in the US
    Monkey-Crit scene. It would be quite humorous. Watts win over here,
    nipplehead.

    Watts win over there too. (Maybe modified somewhat by drugs,
    but then that seems to happen here as well.)
    Of course many europros would be out of place in a US crit.
    So what? And US crit riders would be out of place in a World Cup.
    The US is dominated by crits because organizing a decent road
    race is damn difficult in a country with little precedent for it,
    not because crits are so great. All the top 1 and Pro US riders
    want to do Philly and SF, not because they think they'll finish
    in the money, but because those race courses are the closest the
    US has to a big time Euro race.

  14. BENJAMIN

    CHILL.
    ITS TIME TO BRING OUT YOUR HYBRID AND RIDE TO THE BEACH TO SMOKE SOME POT.

    THANKS,
    BART

  15. Van Hoorebeeck Bart said:

    BENJAMIN

    CHILL.
    ITS TIME TO BRING OUT YOUR HYBRID AND RIDE TO THE BEACH TO SMOKE SOME POT.

    THANKS,
    BART

    Good talk!

    Ben

  16. "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    On 09/06/2004 03:11 PM, in article
    [email hidden], "Tom Kunich"

    Quoted message said:

    "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    On 09/05/2004 11:43 PM, in article
    [email hidden], "crit pro"
    <[email hidden]> wrote:

    > I haven't lined up at 7am since I sucked my moma's [censored]. The days are
    > full of races, and mine is always the MAIN EVENT.

    Hey critter-[censored] ... When was the last time you actually won a race?

    Maybe you missed one of his other posts - he said, "Pro's don't wear
    helmets."

    Now can anyone suggest how anyone that has raced in the last three years
    could say something like that?

    Then again, maybe I didn't miss that post, since I responded to it thusly:


    http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:thl1768930825d&dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&c2

    Quoted message said:

    coff=1&safe=off&selm=BD5FB5FB.44C35%25stevens%40veloworks.com

    The point being that he ain't a pro and probably can't ride crits.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.