UK and Europe · Public discussion

Bare naked Bike [censored]

Started by Jon_H · · Last activity · 9 posts · 816 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
10 November 2006
Last activity
10 November 2006
Original author
Jon_H
Posts
9
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
816
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–9 of 9
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5722/4089/200/bens_frame.jpg

    in all it's naked Glory.

    cheers
    Jon_H

  2. Jon_H said the following on 10/11/2006 11:25:

    Quoted message said:

    I can see it fine

    It's a bit small though. The photo, that is ;-)

    --
    Paul Boyd
    http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/

  3. Hi,

    Anthony Jones said:

    Cut and paste the link rather than clicking, this prevents a 'Referer' [sic]
    header from being sent.

    Aha! Yes, that works for me, though the image is too small to see the
    Marmite...

    Cheers,
    W.

  4. Anthony Jones said the following on 10/11/2006 13:38:

    Quoted message said:

    Cut and paste the link rather than clicking, this prevents a 'Referer' [sic]
    header from being sent.

    I just clicked the link...

    --
    Paul Boyd
    http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/

  5. "Paul Boyd" <usenet.dont.work@plusnet> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Jon_H said the following on 10/11/2006 11:25:

    Quoted message said:

    I can see it fine

    It's a bit small though. The photo, that is ;-)

    --
    Paul Boyd
    http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/

    I took it with my phone so larger images are a bit pxely.

    cheers
    Jon_H

  6. "Jon_H" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Paul Boyd" <usenet.dont.work@plusnet> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Jon_H said the following on 10/11/2006 11:25:

    Quoted message said:

    I can see it fine

    It's a bit small though. The photo, that is ;-)

    --
    Paul Boyd
    http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/

    I took it with my phone so larger images are a bit pxely.

    cheers
    Jon_H

    I can't afford marmite as I spent all my cash on this naked beauty. I will
    be spending some more obviously as it needs a few more bits to make it
    roadworthy. Ebay here I come.

    cheers
    Jon_H

  7. Anthony Jones said:


    Cut and paste the link rather than clicking, this prevents a 'Referer' [sic]
    header from being sent.


    yup, that works - ta

    SW

  8. Just come out of the cold shower!

  9. Jon_H wrote on 10/11/2006 09:51 +0100:

    Quoted message said:

    http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5722/4089/200/bens_frame.jpg

    in all it's naked Glory.

    Get some kit on it quick ;-)

    --
    Tony

    "Anyone who conducts an argument by appealing to authority is not using
    his intelligence; he is just using his memory."
    - Leonardo da Vinci

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.