General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Banana cream Twinkies

Started by dixiegar · · Last activity · 8 posts · 144 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
25 June 2007
Last activity
28 June 2007
Original author
dixiegar
Posts
8
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
144
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–8 of 8
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I really watch what I eat and I have never ever eaten Fast food. After
    seeing Banana cream Twinkies I have go try one.

  2. You've probably already had one. They were originally made that way.

    Cheri

    dixiegar wrote in message
    <[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    I really watch what I eat and I have never ever eaten Fast food.


    After

    Quoted message said:

    seeing Banana cream Twinkies I have go try one.

  3. dixiegar said:

    I really watch what I eat and I have never ever eaten Fast food. After
    seeing Banana cream Twinkies I have go try one.

    I hope you enjoy it!

    For me, it's easier to stay out than it is to get out. So, as tempting
    as it sounds, I'll have to give them a pass.

  4. I too will give them a pass. But if they ever bring back the SHREK (green
    filling) Twinkies, watch out.

    LOL

    Steve

    "Black Seamus" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    dixiegar said:

    I really watch what I eat and I have never ever eaten Fast food. After
    seeing Banana cream Twinkies I have go try one.

    I hope you enjoy it!

    For me, it's easier to stay out than it is to get out. So, as tempting
    as it sounds, I'll have to give them a pass.

  5. "dixiegar" <Yes, we know school is out for the summer. Now, go outside and
    play. The fresh air will do your 13-year old brain some good.

  6. "dixiegar" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I really watch what I eat and I have never ever eaten Fast food. After
    seeing Banana cream Twinkies I have go try one.

    The thing about all these old kiddie treats, is that as an adult I find
    them to be totally awful! You can get a deep fried Twinkie in downtown Las
    Vegas.

    --
    JK Sinrod
    www.SinrodStudios.com
    www.MyConeyIslandMemories.com

  7. Agree there, but I've never been huge on sweets like that.

    Cheri

    glassman wrote in message <[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    The thing about all these old kiddie treats, is that as an adult I


    find

    Quoted message said:

    them to be totally awful! You can get a deep fried Twinkie in


    downtown Las

    Quoted message said:

    Vegas.

  8. "glassman" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    The thing about all these old kiddie treats, is that as an adult I find
    them to be totally awful! You can get a deep fried Twinkie in downtown
    Las Vegas.

    --
    JK Sinrod
    www.SinrodStudios.com
    www.MyConeyIslandMemories.com

    Never tried a deep fried Twinkie and have no desire to, unless it's coated
    in unsweetened coconut and Splenda. Oh and by the way, lets replace the
    Twinkies with some U12 shrimp/prawns.

    LOL

    Steve

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.