rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Awsome day of learning today!

Started by tylercox · · Last activity · 16 posts · 526 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
26 May 2005
Last activity
26 May 2005
Original author
tylercox
Posts
16
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
526
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–16 of 16
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I know not many of you care, but I'm sure some of my "fans" might.
    Well, today I made a lot of progress. I glided farther than I ever
    have, for one thing. Second, I can go at least 5 feet backwards
    wheelwalking. Finally, I perfected a really fast spin with a backwards
    ride out of it. I am so proud of myself. 😄 I am positive that by this
    next week I'll have bwds ww down pat! Yay! Watcha think, everyone?

    -Tyler 😎

    --
    tylercox - Spencer is the weirdest avatar

    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    "tyler cox i now love you" -From unicyclepa
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tylercox's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40697

  2. Cool. Change your avatar, you stole the idea from me.

    --
    Evan Byrne - Spencer is the weirdest avatar

    Just learned to glide!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40697


  3. Quoted message said:

    my "fans"


    and who are these people

    --
    unicyclepa

    www.unicyclepa.com
    we suck
    but its all good
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unicyclepa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9246
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40697

  4. I cant wait till your in 8th grade lol. Then try and find some free
    time. CANT WAIT TILL SUMMER!!!

    e39m5

    --
    e39m5
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    e39m5's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9836
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40697

  5. awsome! Today i learned to crank stall/grab and one footed riding!

    --
    zohar

    Trying is the first step to success.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    zohar's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9825
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40697

  6. e39m5 said:

    *I cant wait till your in 8th grade lol. Then try and find some free
    time. CANT WAIT TILL SUMMER!!!

    e39m5 *

    Yeah, 8th graders are sure busy people. Try working 50-60 hours a week.

    --
    loosejello - Amanda gives me sunburn
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    loosejello's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8295
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40697

  7. lol, I only tell him what I can relate to 🙂

    e39m5

    --
    e39m5
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    e39m5's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9836
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40697

  8. that's pretty brilliant!! I've tried backwards wheelwalking, and it is
    not easy.... good job!

    --
    James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    James_Potter's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3807
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40697

  9. unicyclepa said:

    *and who are these people *

    You! Look at my sig!

    --
    tylercox - Spencer is the weirdest avatar

    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    "tyler cox i now love you" -From unicyclepa
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tylercox's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40697

  10. Indeed, backwards wheelwalking ain't the easy, I've tried. So congrats
    on that...although you really shouldn't call yourself a hardcore
    computer geek if you use that many gifs...so 90's. :-P.

    edit: whoops, mixed up threads. congrats all the same :-).

    --
    Duffle
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Duffle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9239
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40697

  11. well i think i leanred the most i could with a broken unicycle, i glid
    for about 45 feet the other day, first time ive ever used a hill to try
    to glide, and i got 19 kicks stand up ww AND school out so its all the
    better

    Chase

    --
    Unitik908 - team YAMS member

    All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
    R.I.P Unibiker
    R.I.P Gazzaloddi
    R.I.P Paul Hester
    R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
    R.I.P Pope John Paul II
    R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Unitik908's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8690
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40697

  12. Ive never wheel walked backwards more than a few feet, ive only tried a
    few times in my garage, well done.

    --
    caw89 - Cody

    'Cody's Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Codys-Gallery)

    'sixsixone' (http://sixsixone.com/)

    AIM: unicaw89
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    caw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8228
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40697

  13. Evan Byrne said:

    *Cool. Change your avatar, you stole the idea from me. *

    And I think you should change your avatar😄

    --
    litldude2 - Spencer
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    litldude2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6134
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40697


  14. Quoted message said:

    and who are these people

    Me, for one. I like hearing how Tyler is progressing.

    Backwards wheel walk seemed to take forever to learn, but it is
    definitely a nice skill to have. My latest acquisition is stand-up wheel
    walk backward. I managed about 30 steps yesterday, and I can sometimes
    even get into it free-handed from idling.

    --
    jsm - Freestyler

    Help edit the Unicyclopedia!
    http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    jsm's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6911
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40697

  15. You guys are showing me up so bad!

    However, I'm quite proud of my progress over the past few days riding
    backwards and one-footing it. I also got a cycle computer for my 20",
    and after two days it's sitting at 28.5km, because I ride that thing
    further than I should 😄

    --
    flyer - Level 3 Unicyclist
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    flyer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9894
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40697

  16. unicyclepa said:

    *and who are these people *

    me

    nice, tyler. hope you continue to get even better.

    --
    chosen - For The Cause

    formerly allthingsuni

    http://www.bboy.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=18635&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

    "In great attempts, it is glorious even to fail."-Vincent T. Lombardi-
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40697

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.