They are handing out wristbands instead. ๐ He suggests getting down there today to make sure you get a wristband.
Dancier> The lucky one's got wristbands and the unlucky got bibs. I Dancier> just put mine on and what a pain it will be exspecially on Dancier> the front.
Bummer. It would be a good idea to put a written complaint in and encourage others to do so as well. Bibs are a total nonsense when wrist bands do the same job much better. -- Cheers | ~~ __@ Euan | ~~ _-\<, Melbourne, Australia | ~ (*)/ (*)
They are handing out wristbands instead. ๐ He suggests getting down there today to make sure you get a wristband.
The lucky one's got wristbands and the unlucky got bibs. I just put mine on and what a pain it will be exspecially on the front.
They're just like race numbers - no problems at all to put one on the back. The front however, is not happening on my jersey. If they demand to see a front number (and they won't ... but just in case) I have mine on my musette ๐
weather forecast is amazingly good ... I hope it's as nice next week for the Warny!