General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Aspirin Dosage?

Started by H1clock · · Last activity · 21 posts · 2,339 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
4 May 2004
Last activity
8 May 2004
Original author
H1clock
Posts
21
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,339
Views / 30 days
6

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–21 of 21
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Dr. Andrew B. Chung said:
    h1clock said:

    Thanks for all your input people. It is much appreciated.
    Man, there are a couple of weirdo doctors here, huh? I've
    never seen anything like this on any newsgroup.


    Fyi,

    Bob is not a doctor though he seems to have this "weird"
    obsession of calling real doctors "quacks" thereby
    implying he is a doctor <shrug>

    Right. I imply I'm a doctor <LOLOL> in Chung's fevered
    dreams...

    Poor Chung. <LOL> His dictionary came with crayons and
    little pictures of Winnie the Pooh. I'm not any kind of
    doctor, never played one on tv.

    Since when does one have to be a doctor to recognize when a
    doctor pretends to have knowledge he clearly doesn't have?
    Chung pretends to know enough about the subject of
    psychiatry and the people who post here to "diagnose" their
    psychological conditions, almost certainly to their
    detriment, and only when they disagree with him and always
    hung with a negative. <LOL>

    Pretending to know something you don't is quackery. Chung
    does it all the time. He qualifies with no help from me. I
    especially love how he characterizes me as calling doctors
    quacks as though it were a common event. In fact, Chung is
    the only one I've ever so characterized. He's unique in
    that regard.

    I also love how demonstrating that Chung is faking is
    somehow having a weird obsession to call doctors quacks.
    Those plurals just make Chung's integrity shine. <LOL> Only
    one doctor has earned the coveted Bob's Gold Medal of
    Unalloyed Quackery... <applause sign lights up and crowd
    offers polite clapping> It's Doctor Chung!!!

    Bob

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.