In article <43EB6389.8070308@i_e_e_e.o_r_g>,
Dan Connelly d_j_c_o_n_n_e_l@i_e_e_e.o_r_g said:Jim Flom said:"John Forrest Tomlinson" <[email hidden]> wrote ...
Quoted message said:It seems that way, for guys at least. But at least two or three of
the best six or eight women riders in my town ride Sevens so I don't
think the "rule" holds on the female side.
In your town? Don't you live in the largest city in the United States?
JT,
master of understatement.
JF
I've seen the best thing (San Franciso). I was talking to one woman last
week who was riding a 7, and she said she'd been having back problems, and
just decided to solve the fit problem the most direct way, which was to get
a custom bike, which she loves.
Some people have a build that just won't cooperate with a stock frame, no
matter how much fiddling with components is done.
Quoted message said:Of course, there's other custom options, even locally (Sycip, Steelman, Rex,
others).
Those are all very good bikes, but I'm partial to Sycip. I was his first
paying customer.
http://www.sycip.com/
--
tanx,
Howard
The poodle bites, the poodle chews it.
remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?