"Jim Ley" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 11:40:38 +0100, "elyob" <[email hidden]>
Quoted message said:
"Tony Raven" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Anyone doing the Isle of Wight Round the Island randonnee this Sunday
http://www.cycleisland.co.uk/ Looks like the weather is going to be
good.
Worth noting that the trains look a bit disrupted/slow for Portsmouth
and
Southampton from Waterloo.
Hmm, not sure. Was thinking of going camping, but think I'll leave it till
later in the year.
A week later and you can map it!
I know, I did see that. Can't believe so many of them are going to such
personal expense. It's a good thing though, hopefully OS will open up their
data soon.
Right, I'm thinking a little more positively. I'm thinking of going down on
Friday or Saturday to the New Forest, camping there, then getting across to
IoW Sun morning, camping again, and then returning Monday evening.
So, I need some help with train fares advice (i.e. I don't want to pay for
two singles to Southampton .. can I get a long break ticket or something?)
,, and need some campsite recommendations, and things to do and see advice.
Thanks