rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Another juicy trials uni with awesome paint

Started by dubmuni2004 · · Last activity · 8 posts · 315 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
18 November 2004
Last activity
18 November 2004
Original author
dubmuni2004
Posts
8
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
315
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–8 of 8
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. 'here' (http://tinyurl.com/5uu9s) Is my little bro's new uni. Just look
    at it and you'll know it's the best unicycle paintjob. specs...
    1.) KH hub/cranks
    2.)alex rim
    3.)LUNA tire
    3.)JC pedals
    4.)torker seat and seatpost.

    --
    dubmuni2004 - pimpin jibber

    "thats it...I'm selling off my 9 bases and buying more unis."-skippii-

    [email hidden]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    dubmuni2004's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5837
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/36370

  2. How about trying your link.

    --
    bugman - Survivor 2004 Wolfman Duathalon

    "The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who
    are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

    Albert Einstein

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    bugman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3812
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/36370

  3. Here is a link to what I believe is the correct gallery:
    http://gallery.unicyclist.com/album394

    --
    john_childs - Guinness Mojo

    john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com
    Gallery: '' (http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/john_childs)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    john_childs's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/449
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/36370

  4. thanks John, I have a real bad thing with making links. Im computer
    retarted

    --
    dubmuni2004 - pimpin jibber

    "thats it...I'm selling off my 9 bases and buying more unis."-skippii-

    [email hidden]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    dubmuni2004's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5837
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/36370

  5. Yep, that's a beautiful looking frame!

    --
    andrew_carter - Unicycling because it's really fun!

    HTTP://WWW.UNICYCLIST.COM/GALLERY/ANDREW
    carter.andrew (at) gmail (dot) com
    http://www.unicycles.com.au
    Unicycling Tips and Tutorials - http://www.unicycle.2ya.com
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    andrew_carter's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1052
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/36370

  6. Man! I think that is the best paintjob I have ever seen on a uni... Who
    did it for you, and can you give me a way to contact them!?!?!

    --
    Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!

    'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
    (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy) <--- Gallery
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Catboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2042
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/36370

  7. That is pimp. Is that one of those frames you make? or is it just way
    past my bed time?

    --
    Dylan Wallinger - What up brosif?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dylan Wallinger's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3797
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/36370

  8. The people who paint the frames are 'these dudes'
    (http://www.spectrumpowderworks.com) . the guy who makes the frames is
    Don McClung, he lives in Salida Colorado. his contact # is 719-539-7146.
    He is really old school so he doesnt even own a computer, so no e-mail.

    --
    dubmuni2004 - pimpin jibber

    "thats it...I'm selling off my 9 bases and buying more unis."-skippii-

    [email hidden]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    dubmuni2004's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5837
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/36370

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.