Tsk, tsk.
http://citypages.com/databank/27/1311/article14043.asp
--
http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 2-4-2006, Masa
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Tsk, tsk.
http://citypages.com/databank/27/1311/article14043.asp
--
http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 2-4-2006, Masa
Melba's Jammin said:Tsk, tsk.
I've saved that hotdish recipe. I'm trying to figure out when I can
make it. Church has a potluck every month, but usually only 20 people
show up.
I'll probably use turkey instead of beef to save about $5 because I've
got Chronic Cheap [censored] Syndrome. ;-)
Actually, I will probably make my Mexican Lasagna Hotdish! recipe this
month.
Best regards,
Bob
zxcvbob said:
I've saved that hotdish recipe. I'm trying to figure out when I can
make it. Church has a potluck every month, but usually only 20 people
show up.I'll probably use turkey instead of beef to save about $5 because I've
got Chronic Cheap [censored] Syndrome. ;-)
Oh, right. 100 oz. of canned cream of [censored] soup and an entire bunch of
celery and you have to get still cheaper by using tasteless turkey.
That's more than just CCB syndrome, that's .... words fail me. -aem
aem said:zxcvbob said:I've saved that hotdish recipe. I'm trying to figure out when I can
make it. Church has a potluck every month, but usually only 20 people
show up.I'll probably use turkey instead of beef to save about $5 because I've
got Chronic Cheap [censored] Syndrome. ;-)Oh, right. 100 oz. of canned cream of [censored] soup and an entire bunch of
celery and you have to get still cheaper by using tasteless turkey.
That's more than just CCB syndrome, that's .... words fail me. -aem
*Sigh* Nobody understands the self-deprecating joke anymore. (and it
was Cream of Mushroom and Cream of Chicken)
Bob
On Sun 05 Feb 2006 07:09:48p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Melba's
Jammin'?
Quoted message said:Tsk, tsk.
LOL! Barb, I really never thought it was just you. I just thought it was
kinda peculiar, and I still do. Just me, I guess.
BTW, as I am quite unfamiliar with the MN "hot dish" concept, doo all hot
dish recipes sound as awful as the "American Legion Funeral Hot Dish" in the
article? :-)
--
Wayne Boatwright o¿o
____________________
BIOYA
Wayne Boatwright wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com said:dish recipes sound as awful as the "American Legion Funeral Hot Dish" in the
And here I thought it was just me.
nb
Wayne Boatwright said:doo all hot dish recipes sound as awful as the "American
Legion Funeral Hot Dish" in the article?
:-)
Oh - thank you, Wayne... it's not just me.
--
Practice safe eating. Always use condiments.
On Mon 06 Feb 2006 12:34:09a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it sf?
Quoted message said:Wayne Boatwright said:doo all hot dish recipes sound as awful as the "American
Legion Funeral Hot Dish" in the article?
:-)Oh - thank you, Wayne... it's not just me.
No, not just you, Barbara. I can't imagine all that mess slopped together.
--
Wayne Boatwright o¿o
____________________
BIOYA
Melba's Jammin' <[email hidden]> hitched up their
panties and posted news:[email hidden]:
Quoted message said:Tsk, tsk.
Great link. Thanks for posting it.
Michael
--
“It requires a certain kind of mind to see beauty in a hamburger bun.”
_Ray Kroc, creator of the McDonald's franchise
zxcvbob <[email hidden]> hitched up their panties and posted
news:[email hidden]:
Quoted message said:aem said:zxcvbob said:I've saved that hotdish recipe. I'm trying to figure out when I can
make it. Church has a potluck every month, but usually only 20 people
show up.I'll probably use turkey instead of beef to save about $5 because I've
got Chronic Cheap [censored] Syndrome. ;-)Oh, right. 100 oz. of canned cream of [censored] soup and an entire bunch of
celery and you have to get still cheaper by using tasteless turkey.
That's more than just CCB syndrome, that's .... words fail me. -aem*Sigh* Nobody understands the self-deprecating joke anymore. (and it
was Cream of Mushroom and Cream of Chicken)Bob
Do it. If it means anything, I'll taste it. Mikey eats anything 😉
Michael
--
“It requires a certain kind of mind to see beauty in a hamburger bun.”
_Ray Kroc, creator of the McDonald's franchise
In article <[email hidden]>,
Michael \'Dog3\' Lonergan said:Melba's Jammin' <[email hidden]> hitched up their
panties and posted news:[email hidden]:Quoted message said:Tsk, tsk.
Great link. Thanks for posting it.
Michael
It was provided me by another rfc'er here. :-)
--
http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 2-4-2006, Masa
Melba's Jammin said:Tsk, tsk.
They are welcome to serve this at my funeral. I won't have to eat it.
Cheers
Cathy(xyz)
Melba's Jammin said:Tsk, tsk.
Nope, I thought it was just Minnesota 😉
Jill
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.