last night too.
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Alric Knebel blew me tonight!
Thread navigation
Jump through the discussion
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- General fitness, health and nutrition
- Published
- 18 September 2007
- Last activity
- 24 September 2007
- Original author
- Email address hidden
- Posts
- 15
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 245
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
Quoted message said:
last night too.
But you didn't mention me, and how I [censored] your face until you choked.
--
http://tinyurl.com/zd6fy -
Quoted message said:
last night too.
-
Quoted message said:
last night too.
-
Quoted message said:
last night too.
-
Quoted message said:
last night too.
-
Quoted message said:
last night too.
You too? What time? I just want to know if I was first, or sloppy-
seconds. -
Quoted message said:
last night too.
-
Quoted message said:
last night too.
-
Quoted message said:
last night too.
-
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
last night too.
This is comical. You're so bereft of anything more to say, and so
frustrated by the fact that I'm not quite playing along, you're just
adding another post just to quote a previous one. Well, you old
bagpipe-blowing blow hole, I think mocking you might get even easier.--
_________________
Alric Knebelhttp://www.ironeyefortress.com/C-SPAN_loon.html
http://www.ironeyefortress.com -
Alric Knebel [email protected] said:
This is comical. You're so bereft of anything more to say, and so
frustrated by the fact that I'm not quite playing along, you're just
adding another post just to quote a previous one. Well, you old
bagpipe-blowing blow hole, I think mocking you might get even easier.You don't even know why I do it, do you idiot? You're clueless.
-
Quoted message said:
Alric Knebel [email protected] said:
This is comical. You're so bereft of anything more to say, and so
frustrated by the fact that I'm not quite playing along, you're just
adding another post just to quote a previous one. Well, you old
bagpipe-blowing blow hole, I think mocking you might get even easier.You don't even know why I do it, do you idiot? You're clueless.
Because you're bagpipe-blowing, [censored]-sucking blowhard.
--
_________________
Alric Knebelhttp://www.ironeyefortress.com/C-SPAN_loon.html
http://www.ironeyefortress.com -
Alric Knebel [email protected] said:
Quoted message said:
You don't even know why I do it, do you idiot? You're clueless.
Because you're bagpipe-blowing, [censored]-sucking blowhard.
ie: he has no clue LOLOLOLOL
-
Quoted message said:
last night too.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.