Hey guys, it was incredible meeting you this weekend!
I thought you guys were all fantastic people, and was very pleased to
have gotten the chance to meet, and to ride with you. I look forward to
seeing you next year! (I owe all mine and Leeanne's warmth and comfort
to brian.slater...that man seems to know everything about everything!)
I have a request, for those who may be interested...
I have viewed all the raw footage, but have not yet assembled it into
usable footage.
there is as much as I was hoping for...enough for one scene's worth in
the main feature, and for a special feature of the whole event.
I am hoping I might have the following volunteers:
1) Joe Merrill: Could you please post a list of all the riders who
officially attended via registerring.
2) Those riders, not on Joe's list who were there, please speak up.
3) Everyone (riders, not family members) who went, please tell me how
far you travelled to get to this event.(please add to the running
tally)
4) I will post a picture/please identify gallery when the footage is
compiled, but as I met many people, and cannot remember all names,
please tell me who these are: a) Guy with muniac hub who let me ride it,
b)redneck in big 4x4, c) purple jersey, black hunter frame guy
5) I would like the creative writing of two individuals (who will be
properly creditted) : a) one who will write up a complete summary (3 or
4 paragraphs...or as much as you want) of the event (picture Mike Fule's
beautiful descriptions of his Coker rides), b) someone who I can send
the footage of the special feature to, and can incorporate a brief
sentence or two, here and there, during the feature. (this part will be
professionally narrataed by Donna Fraser of www.myvoiceworks.com )
(Joel's mom)
The selected volunteers for 5a and 5b will have their names in the
credits, and a free DVD. This is first come, first served, so please
respond with 'I'll do 5a', or 'I'll do 5b'
Distance Travelled (one way):
Brian MacKenzie: 545 miles
Joel Burgess: 607 miles
Jordan Brown: 607 miles
total miles travelled: 1959 miles
Thanks for all your help, and again, I'm really glad I got to meet
y'all, eh?
--
Brian MacKenzie - LAN Solo
Forthcoming DVD
Training Wheel Not Required:
'7mb Trailer' (http://www.brianmackenzie.com/TWNR_Trailer1.wmv)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/35425