Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

99 Norco VPS1 for sale

Started by Adrian · · Last activity · 6 posts · 1,095 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
6 August 2003
Last activity
12 August 2003
Original author
Adrian
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,095
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. cgi.ebay.caeBayISAPI.dll rd=1

  2. "Adrian" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    cgi.ebay.caeBayISAPI.dll rd=1

    [censored] again, dipstick. Try rec.bicycles.marketplace next time.

    JD

  3. [email hidden] (JD) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    "Adrian" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    cgi.ebay.caeBayISAPI.dll rd=1

    [censored] again, dipstick. Try rec.bicycles.marketplace next time.

    Yeah, you have to be in the clique to post an ad.

  4. [email hidden] (R.White) wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Yeah, you have to be in the clique to post an ad.

    Reads: "Wah, I want to be a part of something I could never be....WAH!"

    Go get a diaper change, ricky.

    JD

  5. [email hidden] (JD) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    [email hidden] (R.White) wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Yeah, you have to be in the clique to post an ad.

    Reads: "Wah, I want to be a part of something I could never be....WAH!"

    Go get a diaper change, ricky.

    Part of what? YOUR clique? Your mom already said I was in.

  6. "R.White" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Part of what? YOUR clique? Your mom already said I was in.

    Hey Ricky,

    Why is it when someone says something like that to you, you call the cops?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.