You're Favourite Snacks?

I am not particular with what to eat after a ride. Given the fact that I had exhausted all my energy any carb will do for me to refuel my muscles. Something that would not burn easily say a pasta or pizza

Keyan said:
I am not particular with what to eat after a ride. Given the fact that I had exhausted all my energy any carb will do for me to refuel my muscles. Something that would not burn easily say a pasta or pizza
Pasta or pizza is always nutritious and very easy to make if you don't have a lot of spare time ahead. :D

Pizza is quite tasteful, and happens to be my favorite snack. I eat it after a rigorous bike ride, as it gets me full with little quantities. I usually bike at noon, so I eat a minimum amount, and hit the sack afterwards.

MNyte said:
Pizza is quite tasteful, and happens to be my favorite snack. I eat it after a rigorous bike ride, as it gets me full with little quantities. I usually bike at noon, so I eat a minimum amount, and hit the sack afterwards.
Do you make your own pizza or do you eat packed pizza? Which do you prefer? :D

I almost always crave something with meat after a long ride. No idea why, I guess the protein? In any case, I will usually go for a McDonalds cheeseburger if I'm honest. If that's not available, pizza, jerky, or chicken sandwich in that order. Most of the time I don't need that many calories though, so I tend to try to wait until the next meal and just have something small like an energy drink and maybe a protein bar.

I like pastries after a ride, although not always. Like you guys mentioned, pizza is always fun for me, but after a ride I will most likely have a protein bar. Very glamorous, I know.

Pizza is a good snack and it includes a plenty of carb. In addition I might drink a protein milkshake afterwards.

Grape Sunny D and Barbecue chips. Defeats the point of exercise, but it's my favorite snake. Sunny D is good for me....hopefully.

I like to have something to drink- orange or carrot juice during winter and cold coffee during summer.

I am not really a fan of foods after a hard day so I take something fluid.
I like milk or an energy dink to cool me down. Sometimes I have glucose.

I really like snacking on baby carrots and hummus, I just cannot stop once I start. I also like homemade popcorn, I alternate the spices depending on what I feel like, my favourite is salt and vinegar. I also like snacking on muesli or granola, I count it as a snack because I am constantly eating it.

I really like snacking on baby carrots and hummus, I just cannot stop once I start. I also like homemade popcorn, I alternate the spices depending on what I feel like, my favourite is salt and vinegar. I also like snacking on muesli or granola, I count it as a snack because I am constantly eating it.

I'm currently enjoying peanut butter bars with chocolate and oatmeal for snacks. These are perfect for a tasty and healthy appetizer. There’s actually zero butter in these bars too, just peanut butter and a little coconut oil. These bars are super soft, thick, and chewy and almost like eating a peanut butter cookie. A peanut butter cookie in bar form that’s a little healthier is always welcome as a riding snack.

A quick stop to Jollibee, Burger king or McDonald's for a double cheeseburger and an ice cream float always satisfies my hunger after a bike ride.

After a long ride, I usually go to any pizza place or to some burger place, as I pretty much only eat those after a long bike ride to limit myself.