General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Yay! Doctor is PRO low carb :)

Started by Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin} · · Last activity · 1 post · 288 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
15 November 2004
Last activity
15 November 2004
Original author
Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin}
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
288
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I was so excited about it that I had to share. I went to a doctor the
    other day about a weird problem I'm having with my 15 year old tattoos
    (but that's another story!) and the doctor I went to see (new for me)
    is PRO low carb. I decided I'm going to go back to her (I have an
    appt. tomorrow) to get a complete physical and bloodwork done. I have
    been VERY tired, so she's going to check for anemia and for thyroid
    problems. Also, she is going to do a blood sugar test, etc, so that
    I'm sure everything is on track. She's all for low carb as long as
    it's done wisely and as Dr. Atkins intended it to be done. 🙂

    Except for the tiredness, I feel fantastic!!

    Nicole
    (290.5/208/137)

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.