rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

WTB/WTT - Italian Thread Cups For UN-72

Started by David White · · Last activity · 2 posts · 162 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
24 September 2004
Last activity
30 September 2004
Original author
David White
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
162
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I seek Italian threaded cups for Shimano's older UN-72 BB in very good to
    excellent condition. They are black metal of some sort. It may be that cups
    from another, similar model might fit (like the older UN-70 or a Tange - who
    may have made these for Shimano) but I am not sure - if you are, I can consider
    these as well. I have new English threaded cups that I can trade if interested.
    If you have the cups but they are on an old, otherwise worn-out BB unit, I can
    remove them but trying to keep the costs down. Please let me know what you've
    got. Thanks!

  2. I have a complete Italian un72 BB new. $20 plus $4.00 shipping

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.