I'm looking for a used front hydraulic disc brake to replace a lousy
mechanical one I'm running at the moment. Any old brake will do the
trick as long as it's in working order. If you have an offer you can
send me an email at [email hidden]
thanks
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
I'm looking for a used front hydraulic disc brake to replace a lousy
mechanical one I'm running at the moment. Any old brake will do the
trick as long as it's in working order. If you have an offer you can
send me an email at [email hidden]
thanks
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.