Looking for a high-quality touring bike for a tall rider.
Peter
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Looking for a high-quality touring bike for a tall rider.
Peter
Nashbar has rather good touring frames on sale (6-23) at the moment. I
built one up and am very happy with it. Sold in up to 60C which is just
under 24".
Hello,
I have a 1980's model Trek 520 Touring bike for sale.
It is a 24-25" frame, I will get you specific measurements
if interested. This is an excellent Reynolds 531 tubing frame,
hand-made in Wisconsin. It is fully set-up with a triple
crank and most of it's original parts, again I'll itemize
the parts and send you pictures, if you are interested.
It is in good to very good condition, used but not abused.
Let me know if you want more info, Thanks, Alex
Peter said:Looking for a high-quality touring bike for a tall rider.
Peter
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.