XCE
Cyclone
Superbe Pro
Friction and index ok
Email me at [email hidden]
I don't get to check this site often and I don't use this email address.
Thanks
Joel Stern
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
XCE
Cyclone
Superbe Pro
Friction and index ok
Email me at [email hidden]
I don't get to check this site often and I don't use this email address.
Thanks
Joel Stern
Give me a call at the number below. We have a supplier that lists Cyclone ders
of various models, standard, Mark2, Mark2GT
Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535
http://www.vecchios.com
"Ruote convenzionali costruite eccezionalmente bene"
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.