rec.bicycles.marketplace archive · Public discussion

WTB: Specialized S-Works E5 Road frame or bike

Started by Windex · · Last activity · 2 posts · 344 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace archive
Published
13 April 2004
Last activity
13 April 2004
Original author
Windex
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
344
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Frame/fork or full bike, depending on components and price.
    2003 or 2004 models.

    Thanks, Wayne

  2. I forgot to mention that I'm looking for a 56 cm frame. I'm
    in the Boston area.

    [email hidden] (Windex) wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Frame/fork or full bike, depending on components and
    price. 2003 or 2004 models.

    Thanks, Wayne

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.