rec.bicycles.marketplace archive · Public discussion

WTB: Shimano Ultegra or 105 triple drivetrain

Started by George Ball · · Last activity · 1 post · 513 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace archive
Published
31 May 2004
Last activity
31 May 2004
Original author
George Ball
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
513
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. For a 1 week ride thru Colorado I need to put a triple setup
    on my bike. So I'm looking for an Ultegra or 105 level
    triple crank, front/rear derailleur (front must be braze-
    on), and bottom bracket. Crankset needs to be 175mm;
    chainrings can be shot because I've got some I can replace
    them with.

    Anyone out there upgrade to Dura-ace and have some stuff
    sitting around?

    Thanks, George

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.