rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

WTB Pre-2005 Fuji League

Started by abrown360 · · Last activity · 2 posts · 715 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
2 June 2005
Last activity
23 June 2005
Original author
abrown360
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
715
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Looking for a Fuji League, 50-54cm, from BEFORE this year.

    I do not want the [censored] 2005 Aluminum frame compact geometry. I want
    the 2004 and before Chro-Moly steel, standard geometry bike.

    PLEASE HELP ME!!! I AM DESPERATE FOR THIS BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. Many people are looking for the same thing; unfortunately all shops
    appear to be sold out.

    What a damn shame that Fuji wrecked the League, but It was too much
    bicycle for the money.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.