Posting for a freind.
I know these have been out of production for a while but looking for a 36H
Silver Mavic CAP 30 rim. Prefer NOS but good quailty used would be
acceptable.
Reply to: jedi767@sbcglobal .net
TIA
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Posting for a freind.
I know these have been out of production for a while but looking for a 36H
Silver Mavic CAP 30 rim. Prefer NOS but good quailty used would be
acceptable.
Reply to: jedi767@sbcglobal .net
TIA
Sorry for typo's. Should say CXP-30 Silver rim and email:
[email hidden]
"Mark A. Clark" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Posting for a freind.
I know these have been out of production for a while but looking for a 36H
Silver Mavic CAP 30 rim. Prefer NOS but good quailty used would be
acceptable.Reply to: jedi767@sbcglobal .net
TIA
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.