rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

WTB: Inexpensive Wheel Truing Stand

Started by David · · Last activity · 4 posts · 230 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
5 December 2005
Last activity
5 December 2005
Original author
David
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
230
Views / 30 days
7
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Thanks.

  2. For really inexpensive you could use a junk fork clamped in a vice. I
    cold set one to 130 mm, I think I have one for 135 mm, and they come in
    100 mm. I cut off the steerer and make a run-out and hop reference with
    masking tape each time. The downside is you have to work standing up.

    Charles

    David said:

    Thanks.

  3. David said:

    Thanks.

    Whatdayamean by 'inexpensive'?

    Minora and Tacx make some nice consumer ones as does Park and Pedros...

    I have an old TS-2 for sale but it is heavy..$100+ $25 shipping or come
    by and get it-Boulder, CO.

  4. I have a Park TS7 consumer stand I'd sell for $50 plus shipping. No
    dishing tool
    though(I'm keeping it).

    Rod

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.