rec.bicycles.marketplace archive · Public discussion

WTB: Frame - Caad7, Fondriest, Orbea or Klein

Started by Lt · · Last activity · 1 post · 416 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace archive
Published
2 February 2004
Last activity
2 February 2004
Original author
Lt
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
416
Views / 30 days
2

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi All, I'm after one of the following frames in a medium or 53 cm (+/-):

    Cannondale Caad7 Fondriest Madonna Orbea lobular Klein Q-Carbon

    In either San Francisco, Denver, Louiville or LA.

    The reason for these cities is that I'm from Australia and I've got a mate who'll be visiting these
    cities over the week and a half.

    If you've got one of the above frames for sale, let me know.

    Thanks

    Luis

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.