rec.bicycles.marketplace archive · Public discussion

WTB: Extra crown race for 1-1/8 King headset

Started by nedshred · · Last activity · 2 posts · 473 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace archive
Published
18 May 2004
Last activity
18 May 2004
Original author
nedshred
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
473
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Since I have been frequently switching forks lately, I'd
    like to be able to switch without removing and reinstalling
    the crown race. I was wondering if extra crown races are
    available from Chris King, or if anyone has an extra they
    would be willing to part with. Any info would be
    appreciated. TIA, Ned

    Please remove "nospam" to reply

  2. I believe these are readily available. See:

    excelsports.comnew.asp
    late&vendorCode=KING&major=1&minor=16

    Quoted message said:

    Since I have been frequently switching forks lately, I'd
    like to be able to switch without removing and
    reinstalling the crown race. I was wondering if extra
    crown races are available from Chris King, or if anyone
    has an extra they would be willing to part with. Any info
    would be appreciated. TIA, Ned

    Please remove "nospam" to reply

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.