rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

WTB: Dura Ace 9spd STI Shifters

Started by lewdvig · · Last activity · 3 posts · 176 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
9 July 2004
Last activity
9 July 2004
Original author
lewdvig
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
176
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. good working condition.

    email me

  2. Lewdvig said:

    good working condition.
    email me

    I have a lightly used set with cables and housings on my Litespeed
    Classic that I am parting out, but I need your email address so I can
    email you.

    dave at ornee dot net

    --

  3. Hi Dave,

    [email hidden]

    is my emaill addy.

    Send me pix if you can. Someone offered me a pair at $125 - if he is OK
    shipping up here to Canada I will probably buy his. But the deal may fall
    through so let me know your price shipped to Calgary (T2Y3V9, Canada) and
    send pictures if you can.

    Thanks for responding!

    Perry

    "daveornee" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Lewdvig said:

    good working condition.
    email me

    I have a lightly used set with cables and housings on my Litespeed
    Classic that I am parting out, but I need your email address so I can
    email you.

    dave at ornee dot net

    --

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.