rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

WTB: Decal kit for 2001 LeMond Maillot Jaune

Started by John · · Last activity · 1 post · 197 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
26 October 2004
Last activity
26 October 2004
Original author
John
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
197
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm trying to find a decal kit for a 2001 Maillot Jaune with a red/black
    paint scheme. I'v tried Trek and they couldn't care less. I'd be willing
    to have a set made from scratch if it wouldn't be too expensive. Obviously
    it would be nice to find one laying around somewhere. Any help would be
    appreciated.

    John

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.