rec.bicycles.marketplace archive · Public discussion

WTB: current model Campy Veloce rear skewer

Started by Doug Van Cleve · · Last activity · 2 posts · 424 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace archive
Published
12 March 2004
Last activity
14 March 2004
Original author
Doug Van Cleve
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
424
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Howdy folks,

    I am having issues with my rear wheel staying put. I looked
    though the online Campy catalog, and it looks like Veloce
    is the only rear hub that still has steel for both clamping
    surfaces. I want to buy at least one current/recent Veloce
    130mm OLD rear skewer. Please e-mail me directly if you
    have one in good condition that you want to sell. I have
    several other skewers that I would be happy to trade
    (Shimano 105, Edco, random alloy external cam) or I can
    just pay for the Veloce.

    Thanks, Doug

  2. Paul,

    Thanks for responding. Apparently none of my e-mails to you
    are going through. Please send me the best e-mail address to
    use to get in touch.

    Thanks, Doug

    [email hidden] (Doug Van Cleve) wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Howdy folks,

    I am having issues with my rear wheel staying put. I
    looked though the online Campy catalog, and it looks like
    Veloce is the only rear hub that still has steel for both
    clamping surfaces. I want to buy at least one
    current/recent Veloce 130mm OLD rear skewer. Please e-mail
    me directly if you have one in good condition that you
    want to sell. I have several other skewers that I would be
    happy to trade (Shimano 105, Edco, random alloy external
    cam) or I can just pay for the Veloce.

    Thanks, Doug

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.