rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

WTB: Campy ergo levers -- shifters broken OK

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,021 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
21 May 2008
Last activity
21 May 2008
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,021
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi,

    I'm looking for a set of campy alloy ergo levers to cannibalize and
    turn into brake levers. I want the rounded top, not the pointy-top
    models. I don't care if they are record, chorus, veloce, athena, tom,
    [censored], or harry. Just alloy and round top.

    Please get back to me at rob dot kohn at gmail dot com.

    Thanks!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.