I'm looking to replace my busted Campy rear mech (pre-2001 9speed). Does anyone have one of these beasts lying around that they'd be willing to part with?
Chorus prefered, but others considered. Please e-mail me back with details, asking price, shipping costs to Edmonton (Alberta, Canada), and payment method.
Thanks!
Steven
-- Dr Steven Turgeon Dept. of Earth & Atmospheric Sciences University of Alberta Edmonton AB T6G 2E3, Canada E-mail: [email hidden] Web: www.icbm.de/turgeon
I'm looking to replace my busted Campy rear mech (pre-2001 9speed). Does anyone have one of these beasts lying around that they'd be willing to part with?
Chorus prefered, but others considered. Please e-mail me back with details, asking price, shipping costs to Edmonton (Alberta, Canada), and payment method.
The 8sp ones work just as well and can accomodate larger cogs because the derailleur pulleys are a narrower diameter.
I'm looking to replace my busted Campy rear mech (pre-2001 9speed). Does anyone have one of these beasts lying around that they'd be willing to part with?
\NO NEED to be 'pre-2001' RD..any modern RD will work fine. I just put a 2006 Veloce mid cage 10s RD onto a gents 1996 Litespeed with 8s ERGO...wortks GREAT, to replace the Racing T that got crushed.
Quoted message said:
Chorus prefered, but others considered. Please e-mail me back with details, asking price, shipping costs to Edmonton (Alberta, Canada), and payment method.
Thanks!
Steven
-- Dr Steven Turgeon Dept. of Earth & Atmospheric Sciences University of Alberta Edmonton AB T6G 2E3, Canada E-mail: [email hidden] Web: www.icbm.de/turgeon