Hi,
I'm looking to buy a lugged steel touring frame around 58cm in size.
Any out there for sale?
Thanks,
Tobias
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Hi,
I'm looking to buy a lugged steel touring frame around 58cm in size.
Any out there for sale?
Thanks,
Tobias
"Tobias Crawley" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Hi,
I'm looking to buy a lugged steel touring frame around 58cm in size.
Any out there for sale?Thanks,
Tobias
If you would like a real nice custom-fit touring frame, contact Gary
McNeilly at Multnomah Bike Shop - Portland, OR (503-245-5615). He builds
some real nice lugged steel frames.
Stuart Winsor
Ground Zero Cycles
[email hidden]
Multno
Tobias<< I'm looking to buy a lugged steel touring frame around 58cm in size.
Any out there for sale? >><BR><BR>
Mark Nobilette can make you a steel, custom frameset, complete for touring.
http://www.nobilettecycles.com
Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535
http://www.vecchios.com
"Ruote convenzionali costruite eccezionalmente bene"
Absolutely stunning....
Mike Lackey
"Tobias Crawley" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Hi,
I'm looking to buy a lugged steel touring frame around 58cm in size.
Any out there for sale?Thanks,
Tobias
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.