rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

WTB: 52t 1/8" Track Chainring

Started by Daniel Mendoza · · Last activity · 2 posts · 292 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
25 August 2006
Last activity
25 August 2006
Original author
Daniel Mendoza
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
292
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I was wondering if anyone had a 52t 1/8" Track Ring. I'd prefer
    Dura-Ace/Campy. New would be a plus. Please email directly to
    [email hidden] Thanks.

  2. Daniel Mendoza said:

    I was wondering if anyone had a 52t 1/8" Track Ring. I'd prefer
    Dura-Ace/Campy. New would be a plus. Please email directly to
    [email hidden] Thanks.

    144mm BCD?

    Campag-$105
    DA-$99
    TA-$60

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.