Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

WTB: 14" Trek 4500 or Similar

Started by mikeg · · Last activity · 1 post · 352 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
26 July 2004
Last activity
26 July 2004
Original author
mikeg
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
352
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'd like to save money over a new bike, as my 11 Y.O. Daughter
    will outgrow it by this time next year. 16" is too big at present.

    I want a bike that's used, but not in need of TLC.

    I'm in Utah.

    Strip the reply address naked to reply privately

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.