http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
geekos hippyos
- keepin' I.T. real
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
geekos hippyos
- keepin' I.T. real
hippy said:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
geekos hippyos
- keepin' I.T. real
:p :p w00t! :p :p
hippy said:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
geekos hippyos
- keepin' I.T. real
no mention of recumbents
aeek said:hippy said:no mention of recumbents
Yes there is:
"The highest speed ever officially attained on the flat, without using
motor pacing and wind-blocks, is by Canadian Sam Whittingham, who in
2001 set a 142.51 km/h (80.55 mph) record on his highly aerodynamic
recumbent bicycle. This stands as the official record for all
human-powered vehicles."
Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recumbent_bicycle
and in the "Types of Bicycle" section:
"On a recumbent bicycle the rider reclines or lies supine."
<bait>
So it's true about visibility on 'bents not being up to par 😉
</bait>
hippy
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.