A few months ago, I had a test which compares the omega 6s & 3s in my
blood. The healthy ratio is about 2 to 1. (Average Americans' is
11-1, while mine was nearly 15-1.) Since taking the fish oil, however,
it seems I feel worse, physically and menally: strange aches and
soreness, stomach cramps, mild headaches, fasciculations, mood swings,
irritability . . . basically the opposite of what they say this stuff
is supposed to do. Is this normal? Or is this just a breaking-in
period thing? (I don't take any medications.) They say this stuff
reduces inflammation. Isn't that supposed to EASE soreness?
Is it possible I can be having an adverse reaction to reduced
inflammation? (I say that because on the few occasions when I took
over the counter anti-inflammation pills -- this was long before I took
the supplements -- I had the worse muscle stiffness and soreness that
I'd ever had in my life!!! (After riding my bicycle 30 miles, I felt
like I rode 3,000 miles non-stop!!) Any ideas?