Road Cycling · Public discussion

Why did the chicken cross the bike path ?

Started by zipp2001 · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,423 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
13 October 2016
Last activity
14 October 2016
Original author
zipp2001
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,423
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Keep running across these little guys on a regular basis when I jump on the bike path lately. Getting harder to spot them as they blend in quite nice. The good thing is I slow down knowing that they are in a certain section every time I've seen them. I have been quite surprised that the bike path repair station is still intact, and have even seen people using it.

  2. JH is cringing as he watches this one.

    I see free range chickens all over my home base riding area, but I don't think I've ever seen them on the road. One of my parking spots to ride from has a farmer right beside it that does have chickens that hang out all over the road I drive to get there. I brushed one of his chickens with the car one time and the feathers flew!

    Our road and bike path critters are chipmunks, squirrels, groundhogs, lots of snakes this years and every now and again I'll slow up to go around a cow that got out. The Amish horses are sometimes spooked those nags can drag a buggy across two lanes at a bike pretty quickly.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.