General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Why are my cravings coming back?

Started by ClaraFaust · · Last activity · 1 post · 263 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
19 July 2005
Last activity
19 July 2005
Original author
ClaraFaust
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
263
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. The last few weeks have been hard. All of a sudden I'm craving again.
    I was at a standstill for 2 weeks, I did cheat a few times. I even
    gained some lbs. Now, I'm sick with the flu and have lost, Thank
    goodness for that. But what I'm afraid of is when I'm feeling better
    my cravings, especially sweets will return. Has this happened to
    anyone?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.