Road Cycling · Public discussion

Who is Lionel Putz, Esq.?

Started by MikeB1 · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,140 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
11 May 2004
Last activity
6 July 2004
Original author
MikeB1
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,140
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Any ideas?

    If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's a pseudonym for the guy who's been writing these articles:

    cyclingnews.com2004

  2. I know who he is, but I'm not telling who it is.

    DD

    http://www.bicyclinghub.com/lionelputzesq.html

    See the enclosed photo

    Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by MikeB1
    Any ideas?

    If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's a pseudonym for the guy who's been writing these articles:

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/teams/5280/2004/?id=diaries/lionel_better

    😠

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.