Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Which one: Tacx Cyclespider Prof, Topeak Prepstand, Ultimate Pro???

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 4 posts · 568 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
24 October 2005
Last activity
25 October 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
568
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm interested in those who have tried both the Tacx Cyclespider Prof
    (T3025), the Topeak Prepstand (with or without
    the scale/balance) and the Ultimate Pro Workstand. Which one is the
    most durable and most solid of those three
    workstands?

    Regards, Lucas Jensen

  2. [email hidden said:

    "]I'm interested in those who have tried both the Tacx Cyclespider Prof
    (T3025), the Topeak Prepstand (with or without
    the scale/balance) and the Ultimate Pro Workstand. Which one is the
    most durable and most solid of those three
    workstands?

    Regards, Lucas Jensen

    I can't comment on any of your choices, but I am curious to know why Park wasn't among your considerations.
    Dan

  3. Quoted message said:

    Topeak Prepstand (with or without
    the scale/balance) and the Ultimate Pro Workstand.

    I frequently 'clamp' my bike into a stand by laying the top tube into
    the clamp and hardly tightening. With the Topeak, the bicycle would
    not sit horizontally in the clamp. The Ultimate Pro clamp works
    beautifully and the quick release is also a joy. Both these stands
    are stable on an unlevel surface. The Ultimate is made of much better
    materials while the Topeak is a cheaper copy.

  4. Because I think Park is overpriced. I have seen quite a few Parks -
    different models and the cheap ones are really bad. It just comes down
    to those three.

    Lucas

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.