Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Which headphone I should buy among these?

Started by Eminenz CW · · Last activity · 1 post · 503 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
29 December 2012
Last activity
29 December 2012
Original author
Eminenz CW
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
503
Views / 30 days
6

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. [FONT=arial]After reading all the reviews from net I have shortlisted these three headphones:

    1.sony xd200

    2.sennheiser hd 201

    3.phillips shp2700

    so please suggest which one I should buy? Thanks in advance!!![/FONT]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.